IF YOUR ANSWER TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS YES, GLC CAN HELP:
- Are overdue bills crippling my business?
- Am I paying for the cost of an attorney and receiving the services of an unknown debt collector?
- Are my unpaid receivables growing and my staff does not have the time to follow up?
- My staff has followed up yet my unpaid receivables are still too high.
- I utilize a mailing service to send statements, yet my bad debts remain unpaid.
- I sent my unpaid accounts receivable to my attorney, but he has not been successful, fails to return my calls or charges me by the hour.
- I utilize a collection agency, but I am unhappy with the results.
- My collection agency does not keep me informed as to why my accounts remain unpaid.
We handle all matters, unless other arrangements are made, on a contingent fee basis, meaning we only take a fee should we recover money for you. We will accept referrals directly from you or will work in conjunction with your collection agency to complete the recovery process and will assume full responsibility for bringing any law suit that may become necessary to collect. No legal action will be brought on your behalf without your express written consent beforehand.
The Grabowski Law Center, LLC has improved the cash flow and bottom line profit for such clients as:
- Ambulance Services
- Auto Financing and Lease Deficiencies
- Collection Agencies
- Credit Card Issuers
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Funeral Homes
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Physicians Groups
- Title Companies
- Universities and Private Secondary Schools